Schedule A Free Estimate
WHY ARE ROOF INSPECTIONS IMPORTANT?
Small roof leaks can quickly turn into bigger issues if left unrepaired. That's why routine roof inspections are a vital part of home maintenance. If you need to schedule a roof inspection, turn to the experts at ROOF WIZ in St Joseph, Benton Harbor, and Stevensville, MI. We'll inspect your roof thoroughly and identify any red flags. Then, we'll get to work restoring your roof with simple repairs or a full replacement.
BEING THOROUGH IS IMPORTANT
After a serious storm, it's important to make sure your roof is still in good condition. You can rely on us to inspect all major parts of your roof.
Our 16-point roof inspection:
- Damaged shingles
- Cracked shingle sealant
- Lifting or loose materials
- Shingle granule loss
- Cracked or deteriorating overlays
- Exposed nails and fasteners
- Damaged satellite, HVAC and vent seals
- Damaged lead pipe fittings and vents
- Drainage issues
- Loose wall flashing and wall caps
- Cracked chimney and skylight flashing
- Proper roof overhangs for gutters and eaves
- Blocked gutters and downspouts
- Soft, loose or damaged decking
- Cracked or blocked attic vents
- Soffit and fascia damage